Wage Withholdings

The order that is entered by the court establishing and ordering the payment of child support is only the 1st step in the process. If you want child support or health insurance payments withheld from a payor’s wages then you must submit the appropriate Request for Wage Withholding Order (PDF) to the court.

After the judge has signed a wage withholding order, customers wanting the payor's wages withheld should contact our office. Then, fill out the required form and pay the fee for sending the wage withholding order to the employer.

There is a $15 fee for this service. The office accepts cash, cashier's checks, credit cards, checks, or money orders as payment. A new wage withholding request must be filed each time the payor changes employment.