When is my payment considered late?
We are not an enforcement agency, therefore we cannot tell you when your payment is considered late. You should look on your court order or divorce decree to find out when your payment is due. If your case is handled by the Attorney General's Office, you can contact them regarding late payments at 254-754-5402.

Show All Answers

1. Where are you located?
2. Are you an enforcement agency?
3. Where can I make payments in person?
4. Where do I mail my child support payments?
5. To whom do I make my check payable?
6. Who is the payor/payee?
7. What methods of payments do you accept?
8. When will my payment be posted?
9. When are payments sent out?
10. Can I get a record of all the payments I have made or a payment history printout?
11. Can I receive my child support check the same day the payment is made?
12. I sent my payment in with no cause number or account number, what do I need to do?
13. What if I receive a payment that is not my normal amount?
14. What is your process for handling items returned by my bank?
15. When is my payment considered late?
16. How can I get my employer to automatically withdraw child support from my check?